Damn She Snapped! To All The Single Moms (Real Hitta Freestyle)
AMHERST, Mass. (WWLP) – We now know someone was cooking urine at the Brandywine Apartments in Amherst, Wednesday night, prompting a temporary evacuation. Assistant Fire Chief Lindsay Stromgren told 22News after testing unknown chemicals, it was determined urine was being cooked down. Stromgren said there are still some other chemicals that were mixed in that haven’t been identified yet. The “suspicious chemicals” were found at the Brandywine Apartments around 5:00 p.m. Wednesday. The state hazmat team and bomb squad were called in to test them. Twelve apartments were temporarily evacuated from Building 6 while the testing took place.