Man Takes Dip In The Ocean After Getting Tattoo By The Time He Goes To Hospital, It's Too Late

52078 views
Published on Jun 07,2017
by InTheBlack
After a 31-year-old Texas man got a tattoo on his right leg — a picture of a crucifix and the words “Jesus is my life” placed below it — he made a mistake that cost him his life. The unidentified man went for a swim in the Gulf of Mexico five days later, which broke one of the top rules that individuals are told following a tattoo: avoid any type of swimming. According to ABC11, the man's post-tattoo swim brought on an infection called Vibrio vulnificus. Vibrio vulnificus is a bacterial infection that can be contracted from having an open wound in salt water or by eating raw shellfish. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports vibriosis causes an estimated 80,000 illnesses each year in the United States. People with mild cases can usually recover in three days. In more severe cases, the infection can lead to limb amputations and death.
TireBuyer.com
Summer Travel Deals. Book Now and get 70% off also take $15 Off with Coupon Code – TLSUMMER15.